How do I use Technology to make learning interesting in the classroom?
Technology will help you enhance the learning experience of your students, let them assimilate in a more self-paced manner and help in social learning.
- Use AR to make learning more immersive and fun. You can turn your classroom or the school into Virtual trips across space and time.
- Leverage on Mobile phones to disseminate your course and promote learning even outside your classroom.
- Use technology to encourage social learning, where kids learn by themselves and from each other.
- Use short videos and games to teach kids.
- Setup regular short online assessments and surveys.
By Venkataraman Ananthakrishnan, Head- Online and Global Business at QuoDeck