Which Learning Management Systems (LMS) are easiest and most affordable for a small company to utilize?
QuoDeck is a game based mobile learning management system. It is designed specifically for corporate learning and priced at a level that makes it particularly suitable for small businesses and startups. We have focused on making it easy for non-instructional designers to get started with team training in 10 minutes flat with your existing content.
That being said, it is powering team trainings in large Fortune 500 companies, so it’s not skimpy on features either.
Do give it a spin and tell us what you think of it…
And if you are looking for a larger alternative, you should look no further than Moodle. Just get a cpanel based hosting solution and you would get a one-click deployment option embedded within. Cost wise this should not exceed $100 a year, but it is a complex to configure and manage the system.
What are the advantages of SaaS LMS?
Software as a service (SaaS) LMS is hosted on a cloud, requiring no installation on the customer’s end saving space and infrastructure. The payment is on a subscription model which can be chosen as per the customer’s need, which is more fungible compared to traditional LMS.
- Cost Effective: You can choose your plan based on a number of users, term of subscription and usage and requires no capex.
- Short Implementation time: SaaS LMS’ are plug and play which do not require any significant time in deployment and since they are cloud-based, do not require multiple stakeholder approvals.
- Offer Free Trails: Unlike full-fledged LMS’, the SaaS counterparts offer free trial periods. This time can be used to evaluate them and gather feedback from the actual users, helping you decide the LMS best fit for your organization.
- Access Courses remotely via multiple devices including mobiles: As all data is stored securely on the cloud, your team can access it across geographies with content rendered for the device they are using.
- Regular Updates and No maintenance: Your LMS will be regularly updated with all the new features added by the developer. In addition, you will not have any maintenance as the LMS is maintained by the technology provider.
Insights on Corporate Training, Mobile learning, Game-based learning, eLearning, edtech, Employee Engagement & Learning Management System