Follow the below instructions to check your progress reports;
- Login into the learner application using your learner credentials
- Go to Progress Report section
- Locate the desired course
- On the course card, find ‘i’ icon. Click on this icon
- It will open a modal, find your detailed course progress report here
The QuoDeck creator application allows every course creator to choose card image for the course. It is likely that creator of given course have not uploaded any custom card image for that course. Please connect with your trainer if you wish to raise an issue on this.
Well, if you own an enterprise account, then you have the ability to broadcast messages via social feeds to your learners.
Login using your creator credentials and go to the social section via left navigation menu. You can now create various kinds of broadcast messages viz.
- A Simple text broadcast message
- An Image broadcast message
- A message containing reference of an external link
- An Image Gallery broadcast
- Embedded third party video content broadcast
Make sure you are typing the correct password (note that passwords are case sensitive). If you still can not login to the system, then your account does not exist in the system.
This happens when the given user is not enrolled in the course or either the user does not exist in the system at all.
Please connect with your Trainer for further assistance, the trainer can help and sort it out.
Well we haven’t put any limit on the number of slides that can be included in a deck, but as per Micro Learning Principles, you should have 30 to 40 slides in your deck, we have observed that Learners were comfortable consuming the content, when there were up-to 40 slides in the deck.
The size of your deck depends upon the type of learning content it wraps in itself, it will affect your learners experience if it is too heavy in size. Keep the following pointers in mind to keep your deck size moderate.
- Have moderate number of images in your deck say about 20% to 30%
- Make sure that the images are optimized with lossless image compression tools
- If your deck also includes PDF slides, make sure that the PDF is also losslessly compressed
Deck Analysis is an essential tool that enables you to analyze the Quality of your Interactive Learning Deck using predefined rules that follows Micro Learning Principles. It will analyze your deck and give you suggestions on the same. It will give suggestions on viable Number of Slides that should be in a deck. How much interactivity should be present in a deck? How much visual content should be there in a deck and so on?
Here’s how you rename your Deck;
Step 1: Login using your creator credentials
Step 2: Go to ‘Create’ section using left navigation menu
Step 3: Open the topic in which you have created that deck
Step 4: Locate the deck in the list of learning content inside this topic
Step 5: Now you can rename the deck by either clicking on the deck name or by clicking on 2nd icon under ‘Actions’ column
Step 6: Rename and Hit enter to save
Follow these 3 steps to remove all voice-overs at once;
Step 1: Make sure you are inside your Interactive Deck Editor
Step 2: Go to the tools tab
Step 3: Under ‘Voice-overs’ section, click on ‘Delete all Voice-overs’ button, it will delete all audio voice-overs and voice-over scripts from the deck