It can happen in the following circumstances;
- There is more than one trainer who created course with same name and enrolled you in their courses. So the two courses come from different trainers.
- A single trainer who created two courses with the same name (QuoDeck distinguishes between courses using course identifiers and not by name, hence a trainer can give the same name to multiple courses if he wishes so), and enroll you in both courses.
Google Chrome, being the top browser used globally, and you as 21st century user should know the top 10 shortcuts while using it.
1 – Opening a new Tab CTRL + T => Windows/Linux CMD + T => MAC
2 – Close current Tab CTRL + W => Windows/Linux CMD + W => Mac
3 – Open last closed tab CTRL + SHIFT + T => Windows/Linux CMD + SHIFT + T => Mac
4 – Switch between open tabs in the browser CTRL + TAB => Windows/Linux/Mac
5 – Switch to First opened TAB CTRL + 1 => Windows/Linux CMD + 1 => Mac
6 – Switch to Last opened TAB CTRL + 9 => Windows/Linux CMD + 9 => Mac
7 – Open new browser window CTRL + N => Windows/Linux CMD + N => Mac
8 – Bookmark current page CTRL + D => Windows/Linux CMD + D => Mac
9 – Open Cache Clearing Modal CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE => Windows/Linux CMD + SHIFT + DELETE => Mac
10 – Search the web page for text CTRL + F => Windows/Linux CMD + F => Mac
Follow the below instructions to check your progress reports;
- Login into the learner application using your learner credentials
- Go to Progress Report section
- Locate the desired course
- On the course card, find ‘i’ icon. Click on this icon
- It will open a modal, find your detailed course progress report here
The QuoDeck creator application allows every course creator to choose card image for the course. It is likely that creator of given course have not uploaded any custom card image for that course. Please connect with your trainer if you wish to raise an issue on this.
Well, if you own an enterprise account, then you have the ability to broadcast messages via social feeds to your learners.
Login using your creator credentials and go to the social section via left navigation menu. You can now create various kinds of broadcast messages viz.
- A Simple text broadcast message
- An Image broadcast message
- A message containing reference of an external link
- An Image Gallery broadcast
- Embedded third party video content broadcast
Congratulations, it signifies that you have completed that course successfully. The ‘Green Check Mark’, is the marker of the course completion.
Make sure you are typing the correct password (note that passwords are case sensitive). If you still can not login to the system, then your account does not exist in the system.
This happens when the given user is not enrolled in the course or either the user does not exist in the system at all.
Please connect with your Trainer for further assistance, the trainer can help and sort it out.
Well we haven’t put any limit on the number of slides that can be included in a deck, but as per Micro Learning Principles, you should have 30 to 40 slides in your deck, we have observed that Learners were comfortable consuming the content, when there were up-to 40 slides in the deck.
The size of your deck depends upon the type of learning content it wraps in itself, it will affect your learners experience if it is too heavy in size. Keep the following pointers in mind to keep your deck size moderate.
- Have moderate number of images in your deck say about 20% to 30%
- Make sure that the images are optimized with lossless image compression tools
- If your deck also includes PDF slides, make sure that the PDF is also losslessly compressed