Do you really need to include visuals in your learning content, or you should avoid them? Find out by taking this ‘Picture Test’!
- Will the visual make the content easy to understand?
- Will the visual be more effective than an extensive description?
- Will the visual help you structure your content in a better way?
- Will the visual make your content attractive enough to grab the reader’s attention?
- Will the visual help you reinforce the central idea?
If the answer to any of the above questions is ‘Yes’, then feel free to use visuals in your content.